Sunday, June 1, 2014

Zagreb, Croatia April 14, 2014

Hey Mom,

We had a good week. We did a last minute exchange with Banja Luka this past weekend, so that meant that I was able to be back in Bosnia. I was able to I serve with Sister Marks again! It was so much fun. I loved seeing her again. She is stellar!!

They don't have a lot of investigators so we didn't teach any lessons, but it was great because we went into this part of town that's close to center where they want to move.  We went contacting for most of the time (stopping and talking to people on the street). Banja Luka is notorious for being a tough city, so we went and tried out contacting in this new area and it was so good-- probably the best night I've had on my mission in terms of our success rate. We used English flyers and so many people were really receptive to listening and interested in hearing more about the Gospel. We passed out about 200 flyers to young people in less than an hour.

We're going to Pula and Rijeka today (look them up online, they have some really beautiful photos) and we're doing another exchange over the next two days. This time Sister E is going to Rijeka and I'm staying here in Zagreb with a new sister who is still being trained, Sister C.

I am so short on time today. I love you! Hope you have a great Easter!

Sister Orgill

No comments:

Post a Comment